Help identifying collets

Hi

I got a partial set of collets with my milling machine when I bought i but I do not know what type they are. (The machine has a 30 In spindle). I thought the collets were ER32 but I am not sure. Looking a the following site my measurements don't match up with the ER3 measurements.

Mine are 45mm long and the diameter is 29.7mm approx at the wides point.

The bore sizes of the ones I have range from 6mm to 18mm.

Any ideas

-- gn3d

----------------------------------------------------------------------- gn3dr's Profile:

this thread:

gn3dr

From the reaction I got from asking a simple question, you will not get any help at all!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Nono! That is not true. People are very nice and helpful here.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Maybe DIN 6388 type 20?