Help! Need a supplier of setscrews

I'm having difficulty finding some 3/16BSF x 1" socket setscrews; any suggestions?

cheers, David

Reply to
hidetheelephants

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

A few months back I sourced some on Ebay quite cheaply when I was replacing them on my Boxford crossslide, doesn't seem to be any listed at the moment though.

Reply to
Mike

That's what I need them for; there's a couple missing from the cross slide on my Denford Viceroy.

Reply to
hidetheelephants