How Many Andrew Mawsons?

Is 'our' Andrew Mawson the same as ebay "andrewmawson" ?

Peter

Peter A Forbes

The only other Andrew Mawson I know is the Rev Andrew Mawson OBE who runs a mission in Bromley by Bow, which can be confusing as I live in Bromley Kent !

(But I don't think he'd dare bid against you for CAV manuals on eBay Peter )

AWEM

(Andrew William Entwistle Mawson)

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Pretty certain they are one and the same - could there be another??

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin