I need help with the speed control!!!!!

Okay, how do i put on a speed control? I have a 370 motor, a JR R70
reciever, and everything else is JR as well. On a spur-of- the momen
Idea, I decided to take the body fo a piece of junk jet that doest'n
fly, and make it into a plane that hauls @##$@$!!!!!!!! But I didn
have a speed control. my friend gave me one, and Now I have no ide
what to do!!!!!! The thing has one side with red and brown wires, on
with black and red (both are thick, resembling what you would use fo
the motor) then of course there is the connecter that I am assummin
goes to the reciever. what goes to what. If you need picures, I wil
try to get them. P.S. The motor is brushed
--
noparents06@hot
noparents06@hotm's Profile:

noparents06hotm.2g5acb
I'm inclined to say, that red/black goes to the battery. But there is on printing "in" "out" "motor" or something like this on the controler?
I only had brushless motors, the output has 3 wires. Makes it much easier. :-)
Nick
Reply to
Nick Müller
I'll check, so hang on, I only get to use the computer once a day.
will answer tommorrow
this thread:
noparents06hotm.2gb5gb
okay, it has absolutely no labels. Sorry I am so late in replying
AAAACHHCHCHHCHooooooooo!!!!!!!
this thread:
noparents06hotm.2go6wb