IP44 50volt socket needed

I've got a toolpost grinder with a 50volt AC IP44 plug, serial numebr LN9021, and therefore need a matching panel mounting socket for the
new power supply. The plug is an MK job but I can't find the matching socket in the usual places (RS, Farnell). In all truth it might be listed there but they don't have the most intuitive search mechanisms!
Any suggestions where to find one?
Thanks
Charles

Charles, not too sure what you are after.If it`s the usual type industrial plug/ socket like the MK Commando range,a Google for BS4343 should turn up the suppliers. 50 volts should be coloured white so you may have to change your plug.Stuff like this is quite cheap anyway. Mark.
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:35:06 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk"

Mark
Thanks - It is indeed white
This is the one:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3155/3053487701_f0df0fbeaa.jpg
Price, foronce, isn't the issue. Not being able to get to a wholesaler during the week means that I need a mail order supplier
Charles
On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:26:38 +0000, Charles P

Well one solution is to buy a matching plug & socket.
Regards, Tony

http://help.tradingdepot.co.uk/electrical/gewiss/gewiss-ip44-plug-connectors.pdf
The interface is standard, Legrand also used to do them, and we have the 24V Purple range plug and sockets at the factory.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk