IP44 50volt socket needed

I've got a toolpost grinder with a 50volt AC IP44 plug, serial numebr LN9021, and therefore need a matching panel mounting socket for the new power supply. The plug is an MK job but I can't find the matching socket in the usual places (RS, Farnell). In all truth it might be listed there but they don't have the most intuitive search mechanisms!

Any suggestions where to find one?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Charles, not too sure what you are after.If it`s the usual type industrial plug/ socket like the MK Commando range,a Google for BS4343 should turn up the suppliers.

50 volts should be coloured white so you may have to change your plug.Stuff like this is quite cheap anyway. Mark.
Reply to
mark

Mark

Thanks - It is indeed white

This is the one:

Price, foronce, isn't the issue. Not being able to get to a wholesaler during the week means that I need a mail order supplier

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

Well one solution is to buy a matching plug & socket.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

The interface is standard, Legrand also used to do them, and we have the 24V Purple range plug and sockets at the factory.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes