J&L Catalogue

Hi,

I'm looking for a 7/16" UNEF (28 tpi) tap and was wondering if someone could just quickly check their J&L catalogue for one?

I've looked on their website but remember someone saying that their catalogue is much more comprehensive (as well as easier to use).

Cheers,

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Had a quick look and couldn't see any UNEF in there.

However, found one here:

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Thanks Peter,

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Tracy Tools list one under specials for a fiver.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Fanastic, thanks John,

Michael

Reply to
Michael

On or around Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:02:58 GMT, "Michael" enlightened us thusly:

J&L have their catalogue online - unfortunately, at the moment (here, anyway) it's not working to order stuff. The virtual catalogue (I find it's better in "view in HTML" seems to have all the same pages as the paper one.

click on the "virtual catalog" thing.

works OK if you phone 'em up, though. I must get around to commenting to the shop-running lot; it used to work.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Probably too late but I can sell you a 7/16" x 28UN HSS tap for £5 plu

postage I have a number of fIne UN TAPS surplus to requirement

-- kevstool

----------------------------------------------------------------------- kevstools's Profile:

this thread:

kevstools

Hi,

Nope it's not havn't ordered yet as I've been busy with other things......What's your email and I'll send you my details.

Cheers,

Michael

Reply to
Michael