J&L Catalogue

Hi,
I'm looking for a 7/16" UNEF (28 tpi) tap and was wondering if someone could
just quickly check their J&L catalogue for one?
I've looked on their website but remember someone saying that their
catalogue is much more comprehensive (as well as easier to use).
Cheers,
Michael
Reply to
Michael
Had a quick look and couldn't see any UNEF in there.
However, found one here:
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill
Thanks Peter,
Michael
Reply to
Michael
Tracy Tools list one under specials for a fiver.
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Fanastic, thanks John,
Michael
Reply to
Michael
On or around Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:02:58 GMT, "Michael" enlightened us thusly:
J&L have their catalogue online - unfortunately, at the moment (here, anyway) it's not working to order stuff. The virtual catalogue (I find it's better in "view in HTML" seems to have all the same pages as the paper one.
click on the "virtual catalog" thing.
works OK if you phone 'em up, though. I must get around to commenting to the shop-running lot; it used to work.
Reply to
Austin Shackles
Probably too late but I can sell you a 7/16" x 28UN HSS tap for £5 plu
postage I have a number of fIne UN TAPS surplus to requirement
this thread:
kevstools
Hi,
Nope it's not havn't ordered yet as I've been busy with other things......What's your email and I'll send you my details.
Cheers,
Michael
Reply to
Michael