Looking for construction vehicle modelers

Hi

I would like to get in touch with people that make/made cranes,front- end loaders, forklifts etc. If you do or know of some one please let me know.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim Nash (aka TMN)

home-built full size machines - might be some info on models

Reply to
bigegg

.

Plans and free books - *Now with forum*

Thanks - Will look, I am in SA so there is not much going on here wrt model engineering.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Nash (aka TMN)