Looking for Harrison M300

I am looking for a Harrison M300 in good condition. Ideally, my preference would be for a metric gap bed machine with a full complement
of bits (3-jaw, 4-jaw, the vital 5MT to 3MT adapter, coolant and light etc.) and in near-perfect nick. Oh, and for a price a good deal less than dealers seem to want.
Obviously in reality I will have to compromise and/or pay a bit more. However, having decidedly limited mobility, I am definitely not able to take a machine requiring lots of mechanical refurbishment or even a heavy strip down and clean.
If you know of such a machine, please e-mail me at david at dlittlewood dot co dot uk
Regulars may recall I was debating a few months ago the relative merits of a second hand UK machine versus a new Chinese import. I had almost decided on the latter; my reflections were put on hold through a prolonged stay in hospital and rehabilitation, but I have decided to at least try for a decent UK machine as first preference.
David
--
David Littlewood

Why would it matter as to whether the gap was metric or imperial because surely you won't be chucking anything that comes into contact with the edge of the gap?
Amateur Machinist wrote:

:-)
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:11:25 -0000, "Amateur Machinist"

Its an old ship's captain's biscuit ;-)
Regards, Tony