Myford super 7 half nuts

Hi
Can anyone tell me the proper procedure for installing and adjusting the
half nuts on a Super 7?
Pete Harrison
Reply to
Peter Harrison
Interestingly the Myford manuals give you no clue on this adjustment. However my approach was to push the half nut fully home onto the lead screw and then tighten the spring retaining screw so the spring abuts the half nut, then give the screw another two turns.
Alan
Reply to
Alan Marshall