Harrison M300 lathe ...............

Hi
Having to correct some parts of my last posting.
I have a Harrison M300 lathe in my garage.
Having serious problems with the Feed gears ("ABC", "RST", "WXY");
as they do not engage. Does anyone have experience this ? I get no 'feel' whatever when turning the "RST" knob.
While trying to see if I could do anything, I took off the "WXY" knob intending to try and loosen the spindle. The ball end of my alen key snapped off in the head of one of the bolts. I do not want to drill it out, but all my efforts to get the broken piece out have failed.
I am totally deaf, so my list of contacts is very small. Can anyone advise me ?
I am in the Reading area (RG2 8JP).
cheers

Hi Bob, Try a drop of superglue on a piece of rod to ease the allen debris out, otherwise apply some blows to a fine point punch tending to the opposite direction to which you snapped it.
Regards
Peter A
Montarlot