LOOKING FOR Inclinable vertical spindle support for an ACIERA F1 milling machine - spindle_support.jpeg (0/1)

Hello everybody out there !

I am looking for a support for the ACIERA F1 milling machine to hold the motor (respectively the milling-spindle) in the vertical position.

I do have a support, but this one I can only incline from side to side for 45°. The one I am looking for is a support which you can additionally incline forwards (45°) and backwards (15°).

It would be really great if you could give me a hint where I could find one. They do produce them new, but they are ugly and nothing compared to the original (all square and for the "dial" for the degrees they riveted a piece of sheetmetal on instead of engraving it).

Thank you very much in advance for your help !

Martin

Reply to
Martin