M2 Hex Head Bolts

Hi there,
Does anyone know where to find M2 Hex Head bolts?
I think the closest is 8 BA, but does anyone know if M2 hex Head
exist?
Details of the supplier would be brilliant
Thanks in advance to all.
Cheers
Andy
--
Andy Rob
Andy Robb's Profile:

Andy Robb
Have you tried here?
Malcolm Stewart
You may not find M2 _bolts_ per se (part threaded) - you may find set screws (fully threaded).
But they seem somewhat scarce.
Reply to
John Montrose
Thanks for your help gents, I'll give them a phone tomorrow morning.
Many thanks to all who replied.
Cheers Andy Rob
this thread:
Andy Robb
Can't you make some on a screwcutting lathe?
Otherwise, try
they are in East Sussex
Reply to
Robin