Mamod boiler end caps

Any ideas where I can get Mamod boiler end caps from for stationary engines; I've got one that's rusted through, and two that leak.

Help very greatly appreciated

Dan

Reply to
dan

Hello Dan, I am just finishing refurbshing a Mamod TEIA...all the spares were supplied by ...www.forest-classics.co.uk...I believe they can supply all spare parts for Mamod engines, All the best for now, John.

Reply to
john.morton22

hey, I know them

I bought one of here kits off ebay a while ago

Reply to
dan

blimey that was quick - I'll give it a go

cheers

Reply to
dan

Dan

Try

-- home for all things Mamod. --

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."There must be an easier way...!"

Reply to
christopher