OT Newsreader choiceI

Any pointers? Google didn't come up with anything...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

It's done by the same guy as the HTML programme (40tude) we use for our website, Marcus Monnig. I had a copy to play with but preferred Agent. The HTML programme is very good indeed, so the Dialog should be good if you like it and can get along with it.

(Search for Dialog newsreader.....)

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Tony, google is your friend.... Type in the following and click "I'm feeling lucky"

dialog agent clone newsreader

This should get you a page with a number of newsreader links on it.

Reply to
Duncan Munro