OT: Vehicular Odds & Sods

(Posted to stationary engine group and model engineering group)

We will be clearing out a lock-up garage today, and the following non-model and non-engine items are going for a song, or at least beer tokens:

1970/71 CZ motorcycle, was a runner many years ago and looks fully complete, down to ignition keys. Suitable for restoration if you like East german bikes....

Mini front subframe, suspension, hubs, engine and gearbox. This is in three large lumps so fairly handleable.....

Has to be moved out before 17th March, located in Abingdon. The present owner is not looking for a lot, just wants them saved from the skip on Friday.

Offers or (decent) suggestions please :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Nitpicking: MZ would be East German, CZ is Tschechoslovakian.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Hi,

I know someone who would be interested in the CZ, I will get a copy of this posting to them ASAP.

Cheers,

Ed

Peter A Forbes wrote:

Reply to
zedbert

Thanks, Ed, the Mini bits have gone in case anyone else was interested.

Peter

Peter A Forbes