Pressure oiler?

A couple are normally two, whether it's people, forces or oil cans :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Nick,

Can you put me down for one of the 80mL and one of the150mL version

Thanks,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Wishful thinking Tony - dream on

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

-- Steve Larne

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve Larner's Profile:

this thread:

Steve Larner

So I learned something new. A "couple" here for things are a few/some (2..4) and a "couple" (married) here is a "pair".

Gonna ask an English teacher for the right context of "couple" "few" "some" "pair". Isn't that distinctive in German.

So you want three? ;-))

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

OK please will you get me one of these?

Many thanks

Tim

Tim Leech

OK, Change me from 2 x 80ml to 2 x 150ml please

regards Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Nick, Make that 2 of each capacity please. cheers

GeoffH (The Pirate) Norfolk - UK not VA

Reply to
GeoffH

Just count yourself lucky that no one has, as yet, asked for a slack handful of them :-).

Reply to
Peter Parry

Please can anyone direct me to the correct connector on the page belo

for my newly acquired S7.

many thanks Nic

-- capnaha

this thread: