Sad News

We were expecting Mike Chrisp (editor of ME) to attend our 50th Anniversary, this weekend at Guildford MES . However, an email was received from Mike that his son died unexpectedly at university last week. I am sure all model engineers would wish to join us in expressing their sympathy to Mike and his family following this tragic news.

Ian Carney, GMES.

Reply to
IanC.

-- Ma

this thread:

Mal

Do you have sympathy for those who piloted those passenger jets into the Twin Towers?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Yes ...in much the same way that I have sympathy with yourself.

Donald

Reply to
Donald