Sad News

We were expecting Mike Chrisp (editor of ME) to attend our 50th
Anniversary, this weekend at Guildford MES .
However, an email was received from Mike that his son died
unexpectedly at university last week.
I am sure all model engineers would wish to join us in expressing
their sympathy to Mike and his family following this tragic news.
Ian Carney,
GMES.
Reply to
IanC.
this thread:
Mal
Do you have sympathy for those who piloted those passenger jets into the Twin Towers?
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
Yes ...in much the same way that I have sympathy with yourself.
Donald
Reply to
Donald