Swap 3ph inverter for beer tokens.

Last week, someone here was asking for a 3ph in 3ph out inverter.

I knew I had one, somewhere. :)

Any interest in a Danfoss unit? I've had it in store for about 6 years, doubt that I will ever use it.

Danfoss type VLT1

3x380/415V, 50/60 Hz, 2.4/2.2A 1-100Hz, 1.2kW About 13" cube.

It's old, but *very* well made. In original packaging. So, your choice, either: it's brand new and unused, or it failed in service, was swapped out with replacement and failed inverter put in new box.

I recon it's new, no guarantee, 3ph available here for testing. Location: Long Eaton. M1 J24-5.

Please reply to the group, if there's any interest I'll clear out the spam filling my inbox. Otherwise it can stay full of spam.

Regards,

David P.

Reply to
David Powell

It was me, but unfortunately 1.2kW isn't enough :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave

When you guys says beer tokens, what do you mean? I've never fully understood......

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Pictures of Her Majesty printed on fine rag paper and indiviually serial numbered, marked up in denominations of £5, £10, £20, £50 etc.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

FIFTY QUID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man we are talking beer tokens not Scottish and Newcastle's brewery.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

It's a bit like - I owe you a pint. I presume David is just looking to offload it so buy him a drink and it's yours :)

I'd be interested, but they have taken out the overhead three phase so 'm stuck with single phase now :(

Reply to
Lester Caine

Now serious (I woundered about the tokens since longer). Does it mean notes or do you have beer tokens that can be consumed in any pub (except notes, of course). Here in Germany (Bavaria), there are "beer tokens", but mostly just valid at the Oktoberfest or in some pubs (and bound to that brewery).

We do have the currency of a box of beer (20 bottles a 0.5l), but that requires specifying the brewery. :-)

Prost!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Ah but the point is that with many three phase inverters they'll run derated off a single phase input. The gamble is that not all will allow this - some have sophisticated systems that sense a low/null voltage on an input leg. I'd guess that an older one may be a better bet.....

So it might be usable on a something like a 1/2- 3/4 HP three phase motor.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Hard cash of the silent type - the stuff that doesn't jangle in your pocket. Usually interpreted as not a lot of hard cash but not always.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

So bank notes?

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Generically it means 'something' for the goods but not much :-)) the actual amount being subject to friendly negotiations.

In most cases that I have been involved with it is usually a favour passed on or a favour to be saved for future use. Very little actually gets paid for....

Peter

Prepair Ltd

OK, got it. Thanks.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't know :-)

Reply to
Michael

Some of us had a depraved childhood :-)

Mark Rand RTFM