unknown surface grinder

Hello everybody out there, i"m a new member, and would appreciate some help in trying to identify a hand operated surface grinder kindly given to me by a friend, i"m told it go"s back to the first world-war, and as can be seen by the "sight feed oiler"s" it"s a very old boy indeed . Thank you all in anticipation , Jeff . :)

+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 000_0451.jpg | |Download:
| +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reply to
centrelathe

Ask there:

Much more the target audience...

Reply to
G_de_Coligny

Unlikey to be well received in PM. Much more a professional forum, not an hobbyist place.

I think that it's Joyce surface grinder. Don't ask for any more info

- that is about as much as I know.

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

Shirley its an Eagle! Identical to the one given to me by CP. Well nearly identical, I have no mag chuck or wheels. Still working on it though

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards