Urgent Transport Panic!!!

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No pics of the new "Chez Mawson" then? Didn't you have a wide enough angle lens to get it all in the frame?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

No wonder Kent and south London suffered a geological uplift over the past few days with all that lot moving off it :) I'd love to see the look on your new neighbours faces when they realise what's coming. Have you warned them?

Cliff Coggin Kent

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

I expect they said "Mooo".

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

So far only the JCB 3CX (which was delivered separately), the Thwaites dumper truck, and about 6 pallets of stuff that can stay outside have gone to the new place, the rest, which is by far the majority, is all now in a local farmers barn. Last load went down this morning, and I've just finished swathing it all in Shell Ensis anti rust oil, and covered it in tarps. Need to demolish about 30 dog kennels before the workshop can arise from the debris !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

message

question is

warned them?

..ah but that's the point Cliff. Only actual neighbour is an unmanned Southern Water pumping station, nearest humans are at least 1/2 mile away !!!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

You lucky devil.