Well I never !!!

Must be a sign of the times, or everyone is on holiday.........
A Bridgeport slotter just ended on eBay, unsold, with no bids. Start price
was 495, which I thought was ok for something that is getting increasingly rare, and very handy to have. Bob
On 29/07/2012 17:49, Emimec wrote:

Not much demand I think. I know of a couple laying under a bench gathering dust. Not been used in a decade or more.

I wish I'd known that, I bought one a while ago, been looking for ages.... Bob

495 seems to be influenced by the "Bridgeport inflation factor". I paid 225 for a Beaver slotting head, to go on a Beaver mill.
Mark Rand RTFM