UPR Question(s)-This is not sporge

Had a look at google and it seems this group is getting hit with the sporge too (it's filtered out for me), so I'm posting this again without my "screen name" which may have looked suspicious. As I've seen little discussion of thermoset resins, is the casting of UPR a valid topic for this group and/or are you guys just not posting because of the spam? Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Nopper

Saw your original post, knew it was not sporge but had nothing to contribute. This group has always been pretty quiet. Sporge here and sci.chem is down. Maybe kids went back to school ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank

Thanks for the reply Frank. When I went to google I also discovered my address has been hijacked and sporge posted in my name in alt.poems using a subject I posted a short time ago in another group...and this is the first thing I've posted in years. Geesh! Anyway, I'm in central Florida and not finding the support I need...this is a new venture for me and I don't work in the polymer industry; know of anyone (I'd be glad to pay) that has knowledge of UPR systems? Peter

Reply to
Peter

I'm a retired polymer chemist but not familiar with this system. Be glad to answer any simple chemical questions - for free.

I've had people forge my name to ng postings too.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Thanks for the offer; OK to contact you off group? I see the dot and period.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Sure. Frank