Angled Datums

For some reason I cannot create a datum with an angular reference from another datum. I can use an edge for the through pick, but if I use a plane, I don't get the angle pick in the menu after I pick the through Plane. I don't get ANY picks in fact. All selections are grayed out!

I have used these functions alot in the past without problem. I even reinstalled the program.

Any suggestions?

David M. Gillespie snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com

Reply to
agent32vume

Dave

Assuming your using Wildfire, did you hold the CTRL key down after you selected the axis?

Reply to
Solids