Intralink Java API

Hi,
found Intralink (still use 3.2) generates and uses Java for its
scripting (gui macros). Any idea where i can find some more docu about
this ability and the Java API it uses (more than "klick this and that"
in PTC Help that is installed on my pc at work)?
Gerhard
Reply to
Gerhard Kroder
Hi Ron,
this is like what found out already. Did some try'n'error java exerzises with this with some success.
oh yes! This one looks very good to me. Just not to difficult, but realy more than what i know. Thanks.
Too bad there is no "real docu" around somewhere. PTC seemes not to like people to know more... :(
Gerhard
Reply to
Gerhard Kroder

Site Timeline