Intralink Java API

Hi,

found Intralink (still use 3.2) generates and uses Java for its scripting (gui macros). Any idea where i can find some more docu about this ability and the Java API it uses (more than "klick this and that" in PTC Help that is installed on my pc at work)?

Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Kroder

Gerhard,

Here are some links

Hope this helps

Ron

Reply to
ronward

Hi Ron,

this is like what found out already. Did some try'n'error java exerzises with this with some success.

oh yes! This one looks very good to me. Just not to difficult, but realy more than what i know. Thanks.

Too bad there is no "real docu" around somewhere. PTC seemes not to like people to know more... :(

Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Kroder