Re: Pro/Table

: > Does anyone know how to blank the outside border of a table in Ver. 2001? I : > know you can blank the inner lines, but it doesn't work on the outer border.
: > : > Thanks in advance........... : : Hai, : It is not possible to blank the outside border of a table in proe-2001. : if you find any solution, reply to us. : I think the above is correct. Pro/DETAIL provides no built in way to wipe out the box around the table.
The effect can be simulated by exporting the drawing to iges then reimporting the iges into a drawing and deleting the lines which, by now, have become editable draft entities.
David Janes