translate/copy & zoom/pan

ProE 2001 Win2K

I'm using the "Tools + Translate (or Copy) + Form-To" function.

I select the first point for the translation vector. I try to zoom/pan before selecting the destination point and the zoom/pan function is not available (mouse, spaceball, view+zoom).

I must be doing something wrong. How can I zoom/pan to select a destination point for the Translate function?

Thanks in advance, Scott

Reply to
Scott