WF 3.0 in ubuntu 11.04

Hello,

I'm trying to run WF 3.0 in ubuntu 11.04 to no avail. I made a simple script to start it but it does no work. It was installed with no problems. The script is below, it did not work in any of its two versions with different lines commented out.

#!/bin/bash

export LANG=C # export LANG="en_US"

# /usr/local/ptc/proeWildfire3.0/bin/proe /usr/local/ptc/proeWildfire3.0/bin/proe1

The error received is,

andreltr@stech:/usr/local/bin$ wf3 setenv: Too many arguments.

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks,