Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Data from SICK IVP [ivc 3D]
Hi, I'm not familiar with the data output of this volume measuring device. Has anyone experience of this, in particular is it possible to import into proe as an underlay? I know there are better ways...
1
1

Re: Drawing View
I don't think you delete the second one. I think you just click in the selection box for "2nd Line Break" and do it again, somewhere else. It doesn't work. Anything I choose "Remove break" button is...
2
2

Here's a hard one....
... and even harder to describe without images. 3 datum planes, X_DIR, Y_DIR, Z_DIR. I make an extruded surface sketched on the X_DIR plane both sides. The profile is like a tilde ~ , or a flattened S...
3
3

Mirrored feature
I've got a sketch used as a projected curve, projected on an extruded surface. I've mirrored the project feature about a datum plane. This plane is normal to the sketching plane for the extruded...
2
2

Drawing Format Changes
Hello, I have to make changes in my client's paper formats. I need to change the company name, add a legal disclaimer and add a box with the paper size (A, B, etc). Can someone please walk me through...
10
10

Outline (shape) in DXF file
I use WF2 (M220). Sometimes I need to create a dxf file (from .drw file): File->save a copy-> i choose dxf type etc. We need dxf files for laser cutting. Some dxf files have errors. They have a broken...
6
6

Design Time retry
Hello, Is there a way to get a report on the amount of time you have spent designing a part? Thanks, Brian
1
1

Design Time
Hello, Is there a way to get a report on the amount of time you have spent designing a part? Thanks, Brian

Getting Excel spread sheet into Pro-E
I am able to do this but the final image is kind of washed out. I have Adobe Acrobat distiller, Corel draw. But with all of this I still can't get a good clean images into the pro drawing. I start in...
5
5

Family Table Woes
So, I have an assembly that has multiple instances. I have a screw file that has 10 different lengths... all instances of a generic. I want to change which instance of the screw is used in each...
10
10

ERR: Embedded datum data inconsistency error.
Anyone know what this means? I get in an "errors..lst" when I regenerate a particular part.
2
2

how to import Maya model
I have to import a maya "assembly" into ProE. How must I do this ? It seems that Maya don't have Iges, step... export. So is there any possibility to get a maya geometry in ProE ? Thanks GB
1
1

Instance Specific Parameters
Ok. So I just noticed in my sheetmetal part that if I change a Parameter (specifically revision) that it automatically updates the other instances (flatpattern). that's great, just what I want it to...
1
1

internal tooth lock washer
Hi, Any one have suggestion how to created internal tooth lock washer (twist) Thanks!!!
7
7

Spiral Bevel Gear
I wanna design a Spiral Bevel Gear by ProE Wildfire. I have every datas about my gear (diameter pitch,addendum,module,clearence...) Anybody know a tutorial to draw that or can teach me in which manner...
1
1