Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

assembly, parts,drawings copy
Using WF3 without Intralink nor Windchill. I'd like to copy an entire assembly copying also all parts ( so far it's ok) but also all drawings of all parts. Is it possible in one shot ?? thanks a lot...
5
5

Drawing format
The Boss wants me to change the drawing format on existing drawings from "D" size to "A". They were all done with WF2. There are LOTS of drawings. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks Peter.
6
6

Need Help
HI.. any one can send me some notes or PDF formats on Machine Design.
2
2

Standard Gears for Pro Engineer
Anyone who knows where you can download already drawn standard gears for use in Pro Engineer ?
1
1

Drawing spring in proE with two axis.
Hi friends, I''m trying to do one rectangular spring in proE that''s looks rectangle with two semi circle in ends. That''s it have two axis. Could any one help me to do this in proE. Thanks & regards...
3
3

License problem
I happened to install ProE in a virtual machine rather than my normal Windows install - now the license is tied to the imaginary hardware address of the VM, whereas I would like to use it with my...
2
2

Color pallete?
Does anyone have a good color pallete that has properly configured colors that are easy to use and see at various angles? Something with tasteful colors even would be novel!

Not exactly a ProE post....
.... but I don't post to any newsgroups or boards to do with manufacturing. Does anyone know much about ultrasonic welding of plastic parts? Is it possible to weld two halves of an enclosure closed...
10
10

GEOMETRY CHECK PROBLEM
Hi all, I have a geomcheck problem, its in a cut feature on a ring revolved part this cut is like a piece of cake 39 degrees .28 depht. All my part is ok but when I try to create this cut feature a...
8
8

Customizing menus
Anyone know how to edit ProE menus, if it's possible? I don't mean toolbar icons menus. I mean other menus but specifically the filter menu. I never need to select "surface finish", "Gtol" or "Scan...
3
3

Mechanism
I am working on a design that uses Family Tables to create several variations of the model. Each model uses a hydraulic cylinder. The hydraulic cylinders have a different stroke for each model and...

Variable Section Protrusion
Hi I use ProE Wildfire 2.0 (I suppose.. :-) ) I have to design a part with double-tapered piece (i.e. truncated cone) I would sketch the first section and the last one. Otherwise suggest me how I can...
4
4

Table causing Pro to exit
For years now I have been using the same tables on my drawings. Lately when I delete one of the tables Pro-E also deletes, it goes south. The only thing I have been able to do for a fix is just move...
4
4

frozen parts in assy
Ok. So I have a bunch of stuff that wont un-freeze. I redid the relations of all it's parents, but when I go to info- think it exists anymore, but I don't know what to do about it. I've tried...
1
1

mirroring a part
Hi After making a drawing and extrutions in Pro-E Wildfire 3.0, i want to make an mirrored copy of the part. I thought the solution was simply mirroring the part by choosing all sketches and...
9
9