Help with kits

Hello everyone, I am very new or rather a novice in the field of robotics but want to learn it more. So I want to buy a robotics kit to help in my pursuit of knowledge of robotics but I have limited knowledge in this and there are many kits available so please guide me for the best kit available. Many people suggested me to buy lego mindstorm is it the best for a novice? Thanks in advance for help.

Reply to
Anvesh

Sure, LEGO is still a good way to get your feet wet. But they aren't really kits as much as "learning labs" for robotics, and many people still augment the LEGO controller with third-party programmers and compilers.

If you're wanting something more technical, outfits like Pololu offer some nice entry-level kits where you can learn robot basics and programming. For example:

-- Gordon

Anvesh wrote:

Reply to
Gordon McComb

Am 05.01.10 07:46, schrieb Gordon McComb:

There's nibo, too:

Julian Leyh