Looking for micro-potentiometer

Hi.

Has anyone worked with micro-potentiometer with size in the vinicinity of

2~3mm in diameter? (Hopely with a good linear characteristics.)

I am designing a miniaturized medical component and can't seem to find a mini-actuator with encoder on...so I am thinking of using a micro-potentimeter to enable closed-loop control.

I was able to find a mini actuator with 3mm in diameter but does not support an encoder.

Does anyone know a place that sell this kind of components?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
jonathan

This is most probably is not right answer to your question but it may be related to it.

Thomas Allarsy

"Thomas Allarsy" wrote

That was exactly the one that I was going to suggest. I use it in a place that a regular optical quadrature encoder wouldn't fit and it works great. Very small indeed.

Reply to
Padu