Looking for plexiglass domes

Building a robotic platform and looking for a dome to cover the top electronics.
Will need to be 16-20" in diameter. Does anyone have sources for supply or
manufacturers names?
Thanks Daryl
daryl wilde wrote:

As you'd expect, typing "dome robot source" into Google group search reveals abundant answers to this common inquiry.
Mitch
R3 builders us the 18" squirrel guard from aspects http://www.buytelescopes.com/product.asp?t=&pid804&m

daryl wilde wrote:

I used a place in Canada:
http://www.globalplastics.ca/
Good service, but there is a minimum order. One of the robots in my office has one of these. You can see it via the web cam at the URL below (it may look a bit squashed due to the aspect ratio being a bit off). The cam is off at the moment but should be back up tomorrow.
Hope that helps -- tAfkaks
--
(Replies: cleanse my address of the Mark of the Beast!)

I have the 12" diameter one as described here: http://www.edmundoptics.com/onlinecatalog/displayproduct.cfm?productID95& search=1
It is unused, still clear with no scratches, and I would take any reasonable offer for it. Let me know if interested !
in message

or
Thanks for the offer - but I need the ~16"
Daryl

supply