Looking for plexiglass domes

Building a robotic platform and looking for a dome to cover the top electronics.

Will need to be 16-20" in diameter. Does anyone have sources for supply or manufacturers names?

Thanks Daryl

Reply to
daryl wilde

As you'd expect, typing "dome robot source" into Google group search reveals abundant answers to this common inquiry.

Mitch

Reply to
Mitch Berkson

R3 builders us the 18" squirrel guard from aspects

Andrew Schwartz

I used a place in Canada:

Good service, but there is a minimum order. One of the robots in my office has one of these. You can see it via the web cam at the URL below (it may look a bit squashed due to the aspect ratio being a bit off). The cam is off at the moment but should be back up tomorrow.

Hope that helps -- tAfkaks

Reply to
The Artist Formerly Known as K

I have the 12" diameter one as described here:

It is unused, still clear with no scratches, and I would take any reasonable offer for it. Let me know if interested !

Reply to
jc-Atl

Thanks for the offer - but I need the ~16"

Daryl

search=1

wrote

Reply to