Open Pino project

Hi,
Has anyone here had any luck getting access to the Open Pino project information?
Open Pion is a Biped robot project that is supposed to have the
and hardware (except for the exterior shell design) released under the GPL.
I've filled out the request form a couple of times but have not received an ID / Password to gain access to the "open" information.
Has anyone else had any success, and if so how long ago and how long did you need to wait for the response from the site?
http://www.openpino.org /
If you are prompted for an ID / Password it is: ID: pino PW: open-pino
But that ID / PW pair doesn't work for actual access, it just gets you to the initial page:-(
Thanks, Burt
P.S. To e-mail me directly remove what the cow says from my e-mail address.
I had the same problem.... :-(

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:39:59 +0200, Sirvano wrote:

The site was having a problem. I finally heard back from them and it is back up using pino/open-pino for the ID/Password.
You should now be able to access the site.
The information is useful, but some of it is hard to read as it appears to be screen capture of a schematic.
Still there is likely to be enough information for a start and some good general ideas.
Burt