Quadruped gates

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you can help me out. I need links on how Quadruped robots walk? If anybody can help me with Quadruped gates, pictures and etc. Every link is welcome. Thank you all

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Click the quadraped. The page has movies and pics.

-- Bye, Ray

robot, walker and I-Cybie

Reply to
Ray

Oh thank you Ray :)

Thx pal

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

I typed in "quadruped gaits" into google.com and got LOTS of information.

Reply to
Alan Kilian

Thx, I thought somebody had some direct links.

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

And it's gait by the way, not gate. You might get a few more results from Google if you spell it right.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Foster

Thank you. It will help me much more with google :)

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic

Hello Refik, I thought I had posted this, but it never showed up. Google has been acting up lately.

I have some info on quadruped walking [plus a lot of other links] on my site that may be of interest to you:

Reply to
dan michaels

Thank you Dan. Believe it or not I found it on Google, it wasn't between the first 30 found pages but later I found these links. Thank you, the site is very helpfull

Reply to
Refik Hadzialic