Quadruped gates

Hi all,
I would like to ask you if you can help me out. I need links on how Quadruped robots walk? If anybody can help me with Quadruped gates, pictures
and etc. Every link is welcome. Thank you all
--
Best regards,
Refik Hadzialic

pictures
www.lynxmotion.com
Click the quadraped. The page has movies and pics.
-- Bye, Ray
http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst / Mobile robot, walker and I-Cybie
Oh thank you Ray :)
Thx pal
best regards, Refik

I typed in "quadruped gaits" into google.com and got LOTS of information.
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Bioinformatics Applications Director, TimeLogic Corporation

And it's gait by the way, not gate. You might get a few more results from Google if you spell it right.
Allen
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:03:22 +0200, "Refik Hadzialic"

Thank you. It will help me much more with google :)
best regards, Refik
wrote:

pictures

Hello Refik, I thought I had posted this, but it never showed up. Google has been acting up lately.
I have some info on quadruped walking [plus a lot of other links] on my site that may be of interest to you:
http://www.oricomtech.com/projects/legs.htm http://www.oricomtech.com/misc/robolnk8.htm
Thank you Dan. Believe it or not I found it on Google, it wasn't between the first 30 found pages but later I found these links. Thank you, the site is very helpfull
Best regards, Refik

pictures