Victor 884 + OOPIC-R

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has had any success with the Victor 884 speed controller and OOPIC-R. If I configure the Victor as an oPWM object, I
can't get the controller to recognize the signal; if I configure the controller as an oServo object, it will only read as full forward or full reverse. I've tried calibrating the speed controller, but have not been able to do so successfully.
If anyone has any experience or advice to pass along, I would really appreciate it. Other posts (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.robotics.misc/browse_thread/thread/189c33815d80e802/1cd2d6bc6e134c95 ) I've run across don't seem to be very conclusive.
Thanks, Sean