Why did answers to my posts go away ?

Why did the answers to my previous posts go away? Did I do something illegal on here? Please let me know if so. Nothing was intended but getting some help on questions I had.

Sincerely, J.C.Deen

JCD

Well I deleted my old newsgroup account and set up a new one, and now I can see the posts again. I am using Outlook Express. Any hints on what I did to cause the answers to my previous posts to "reappear" ?

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
jcd-in-Atl

Eschew the Borg and use a better news client.

Free Agent is one option

Rich Webb

With Outlook Express, there's a default "View". On the Menu Bar (at the top of the window), There's a "View" pull-down. A sub-menu called "Current View" - you probably have it set to "Hide Read Messages"

Reply to
Pete Gray

Won't help if the posts aren't there on your ISP

Reply to
Gymmie Bob