Why did answers to my posts go away ?

Why did the answers to my previous posts go away? Did I do something illegal on here? Please let me know if so. Nothing was intended but getting some help on
questions I had.
Sincerely, J.C.Deen http://www.WayCoolGear.com
Well I deleted my old newsgroup account and set up a new one, and now I can see the posts again. I am using Outlook Express. Any hints on what I did to cause the answers to my previous posts to "reappear" ?
Thanks for any help!

illegal

Eschew the Borg and use a better news client.
Free Agent is one option www.forteinc.com
--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

Won't help if the posts aren't there on your ISP

answers
With Outlook Express, there's a default "View". On the Menu Bar (at the top of the window), There's a "View" pull-down. A sub-menu called "Current View" - you probably have it set to "Hide Read Messages"