WTB: Iota Systems 80C31 boards (EC-25, EC-35, EC-4x, etc)

Hello,
I am working on an old custom robot project that used a couple of the old Iota Systems 80C31 based boards. I would like to
have a spare board as well as an extra one for future expansion of the robot. If you happen to have any of these boards around that you no longer use or need please let me know. I would be interested in buying them for my project. Please let me know what you have!
Thank You,
Robert
http://www.robotworkshop.com
Hello,
I checked on the model numbers and I can also use the EC-32 board and some of their blank breadboards.
Thanks,
Robert
http://www.robotworkshop.com