Bob Kaplow's Streamer R&D figure

I have scanned the drawing published with Bob Kaplow's streamer R&D.

Bob: I seem to have trouble de-anti-spamming your email, so Mr. Kaplow, if you would like me to send you a scan, please send me an anti-spam-free email that I can reply to. You can post it, or send it out or whatever. If you can't be bothered, I can send it to anyone else who asks if you'd like.

Peter Alway

Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709

scale data at:

PeteAlway