Congressman Bill Janklow Improves Congressional Ethics

I'm not aware of treatments for Crones that involve narctics.

Bob Kaplow

...apologies for the misunderstanding. ;O)

Reply to
BB

I don't have it, and I'm not all that familiar with it. A quick web search turned this up:

Moreover, the emotional damage created by Crohn's disease can be nearly as destructive and devastating as the physical damage. Depression is very common in Crohn's disease patients. Patients often become dependent upon narcotics for pain management, further complicating the emotional dynamics involved. Learning to deal with the ravages of the disease can be overwhelming for adults of any age, but is especially difficult for children, adolescents, and young adults who are suddenly faced with the harsh reality of a lifetime of pain and suffering.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Be careful. I know of one person who was arrested for possessing syringes without a script. There were no needles - the syringe was in an airway wrap he was sewing and left in his car. The syringe was for inflating pilot balloons on endotracheal tubes, and he had th syringe to make sure he got the size right for the pocket. Thankfully, he didn't have the laryngoscope or any endotubes.

They tried to get him for the stylet, but eventually they declined to prosecute.

This was back in the mid '80s, so things might have changed. The cop involved was out for blood. The cop was having an affair with another paramedic's wife. The cop thought the medic had ratted him out to the other medic.

It was the chief of police who dropped the dime....

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

It is A forseeable outcome, not the desired one. Would not premeditation require the desired outcome to be the death of others?

It is foreseeable that one could make an illegal u-turn or speed and kill someone...by your rule would that also qualify as premeditated since the death resulted from an illegal act?

I believe it was Sam Kinison who said (with sarcasm) "Yeah, I WANT to get liquored up and wipe out a minivan carrying a family of 6!!!" (or something to that effect).

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

I've met someone who did. He lived, partially because of me. Mine's not to judge.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

David E-W. wrote: