Contrail Sparky motors

jdMARS wrote:

John
I prefer the crackling sound more than the pyrotehnics (AMWs M220 come to mind as we see them regularly)......but I won't call them fireworks for obvious reasons. ;-)
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Hi Chuck,
My comment was tongue in cheek. The Skidmarks are favorites around here, the "sucky" part up here is getting the conditions to be able to fly em in, short or moist grass preferably after a rain. And I need to be more careful with my words.....

John
You know where I fly......in all the years I've flown there they've never refused to fly a sparky, and some of them are enormous......drop on down, let me know when, and maybe we can get a M 2200 or faxsimile thereof to fly.....it will not be refused for 'fire' reasons.
Or maybe they'll pop off a P motor, or drag race O motors or........
Chuck
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 23:53:08 GMT, Chuck Rudy

Hey CHuck,
When are you going to fly that M powered mono copter?
Phil

I'll take you up on that. You know where I fly too, The hayfield can get pretty dry in the summer. I have a new J365SK in my mag itching to get lit. See you in the spring perhaps...
jdMARS wrote:

Yep I know where you fly.....you haven't figured out how to get the water from that river to the launch area yet? ;-) Spring, we'll be there all winter.....the frozen ground is much better than the almost frozen mud.
Chuck