38mm Dual Deployment Kits, Need Recommendations

Does anybody have any kits that they like for 38mm motors that would be good for dual deployment ? I just got done with another scratch build and I am looking for a good kit that can fly on 38mm motors.

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Grey

Actually there are a lot of them out there. The Binder Excel, the LOG Graduator or LOC IV, the USR Easy Rider or Dream Machine.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Giant Leap Thunderbolt38. It doesn't come set up for DD, but the mods needed are pretty straightforward. I altered mine to be DD and documented the process. I believe Ed's got a copy of the mods document, but if you go for one and need the document, email me.

G.

Reply to
Graham

Graham,

Please e-mail me the document. Your e-mail signature is quite cryptic.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jeff Grey

a = @

d = .

Reply to
Tad Danley

Tad, thanks for supplying the decode! I've just got back in after being out all day, file now sent to Jeff as requested.

G.

Reply to
Graham