Dual Deployment

I have looked all over and have yet to find a good site on building a dual deployment Rocket. I am looking for something that will help me build my first Dual deployement rocket. Does anyone know of any good sites that have some good information, Pictures ect. of building one.

Thanks

Reply to
Brian Pernell

Brian,

just mailed you a document of how I did this.

G.

Reply to
Graham

This is for a level 3 rocket but applies to any

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

Graham,

If it's not too much trouble, could you send a copy my way as well?

TIA

Kevin OClassen NAR 13578

Reply to
Kevin OClassen

U.S. Rockets LSS Piston Stager :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Email me at tdstr at visi dot com if you want some pics of a DD setup I've been using.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

PerfectFlite Altimeters has a good section in their owners manual about it.

you can download the manual for the MiniAlt/WD here:

AlMax

Kevin, you got mail :-)

G.

Reply to
Graham

jerry, Brian inquired about a web site with information and pictures, about building a rocket, not just the price of a rocket.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Just FYI on one particular method of doing dual deployment...

I have a rocket that was not designed for DD so I am going to use Defy Gravity's Tether to do dual deployment. http://64.226.12.24/defygravity/

Reply to
Mike

I have modified several rockets for dual deployment, and have scratch-built all of my electronics bays. I got most of my ideas from the rocketryonline website already mentioned, plus the instructions for one of the missleworks kits here:

David