Dual Deployment

I have looked all over and have yet to find a good site on building a dual deployment Rocket. I am looking for something that will help me build my
first Dual deployement rocket. Does anyone know of any good sites that have some good information, Pictures ect. of building one.
Thanks
Brian Pernell wrote:

Brian,
just mailed you a document of how I did this.
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

Graham,
If it's not too much trouble, could you send a copy my way as well?
TIA
Kevin OClassen NAR 13578
Kevin OClassen wrote:

Kevin, you got mail :-)
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk
http://knowlaunch.com/Level3.htm This is for a level 3 rocket but applies to any
Les.

have

U.S. Rockets LSS Piston Stager :)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Brian inquired about a web site with information and pictures, about building a rocket, not just the price of a rocket.
Brian Pernell wrote:

http://info-central.org/index.cgi?recovery
Email me at tdstr at visi dot com if you want some pics of a DD setup I've been using.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

have
PerfectFlite Altimeters has a good section in their owners manual about it.
you can download the manual for the MiniAlt/WD here:
http://www.perfectflite.com/Download.html
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:21:26 +0000, Brian Pernell wrote:

Just FYI on one particular method of doing dual deployment...
I have a rocket that was not designed for DD so I am going to use Defy Gravity's Tether to do dual deployment. http://64.226.12.24/defygravity /
I have modified several rockets for dual deployment, and have scratch-built all of my electronics bays. I got most of my ideas from the rocketryonline website already mentioned, plus the instructions for one of the missleworks kits here: http://www.missileworks.com/documents/RK-4_Instructions.PDF
-- David