El Mirage conditions?

I am wondering, with all of the rain we've had, how are the conditions out at El Mirage? I can drive out and no doubt will soon but in the mean time, if you've been out that way in the last week or so I would love to hear what you found. Also, how about Lucerne?

Reply to
Reece Talley

Lucerne was dry enough to launch on and almost 50% is dry enough to drive on.

I believe El Mirage dries out quicker.

Rabbit was still a full-on lake about 2 weeks ago or so.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Dang...well, I'd better call the BLM and get the low-down

Reply to
Reece Talley

Rabbit Dry Lake and Lucerne Dry Lake are dry today.

Windy, but dry.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Thanks