El Mirage conditions?

I am wondering, with all of the rain we've had, how are the conditions out at El Mirage? I can drive out and no doubt will soon but in the mean time,
if you've been out that way in the last week or so I would love to hear what you found. Also, how about Lucerne?
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

Lucerne was dry enough to launch on and almost 50% is dry enough to drive on.
I believe El Mirage dries out quicker.
Rabbit was still a full-on lake about 2 weeks ago or so.
Jerry
Dang...well, I'd better call the BLM and get the low-down
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Rabbit Dry Lake and Lucerne Dry Lake are dry today.
Windy, but dry.
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply