Discover channel

So, I was watching the tube the other day when none other than Kevin Trojanowski pops on along with a who bunch of rocket guys all launching
their projects into the Kansas sun. Excellent program, only a few errors of fact from the commentator. The rocket build off portion was super as was the bowling ball lift. Those guys from Hillbilly Rocketry are a hoot. All in all, a nice find on the telly.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow

HillBilly's will be in RARE form in armidillo.... or where ever the hell we are going .... Some country called Texas! ( Do we need a Visa) ( Can ya buy beer there on SUNDAY??)
Come on over to "Chez Hill Billy" if ya dare or have a perty woman with ya!!!!! We'll give ya a beer for a good look at her! ;)
Big Bad Bob!!!!! (Rocket Trainer) RCRGTAC # 3

Visa would help, but I hear they now take MasterCard as well.
They also have drive through liquor stores.
One of my favorites

They got lots of Latina fillies in Texas too. That's reason enough to go.
--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:44:25 -0700, Robert Iannucci wrote:

Of course...and be sure to make it Shiner:
http://www.shiner.com/

--

Greg Heilers
Those Shiner Hefe's are the best!!! WITH AN ORANGE! Enough of the lemon already!!!!!! Shiner Boc Straight up!!!!!

Reece Talley wrote:

That they are!
I had the pleasure of being their timer for From The Ground Up, and had a lot of fun BSing with one of the Hillbillies who wasn't in the event.
-Kevin
We called that a distraction!!!!!!