Discover channel

So, I was watching the tube the other day when none other than Kevin Trojanowski pops on along with a who bunch of rocket guys all launching their projects into the Kansas sun. Excellent program, only a few errors of fact from the commentator. The rocket build off portion was super as was the bowling ball lift. Those guys from Hillbilly Rocketry are a hoot. All in all, a nice find on the telly.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Surprised your TV didn't explode ;)

Reply to
JR

HillBilly's will be in RARE form in armidillo.... or where ever the hell we are going .... Some country called Texas! ( Do we need a Visa) ( Can ya buy beer there on SUNDAY??)

Come on over to "Chez Hill Billy" if ya dare or have a perty woman with ya!!!!! We'll give ya a beer for a good look at her! ;)

Big Bad Bob!!!!! (Rocket Trainer) RCRGTAC # 3

Reply to
Robert Iannucci

Visa would help, but I hear they now take MasterCard as well.

They also have drive through liquor stores.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

One of my favorites

JR

Of course...and be sure to make it Shiner:

Greg Heilers

They got lots of Latina fillies in Texas too. That's reason enough to go.

Reply to
Reece Talley

Those Shiner Hefe's are the best!!! WITH AN ORANGE! Enough of the lemon already!!!!!! Shiner Boc Straight up!!!!!

BBBBBBBBBBB

Reply to
Robert Iannucci

That they are!

I had the pleasure of being their timer for From The Ground Up, and had a lot of fun BSing with one of the Hillbillies who wasn't in the event.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

We called that a distraction!!!!!!