FA: RMS 18mm Aerotech Reload

Hi all, I have to sell off some of my rocket stuff : ( Getting abit too crowded with hobby stuff, anyway I started with this and
will continue to clean up this weekend. I've already donated some stuff to my local rocket club but do need some money for the rest of my hobbies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY90410339
Thanks for looking. Russ www.professorwiz.com
Who wants to take bets on how long it will take ebay to pull this by mistake? My bet is hmmmm, 28 hours from posting
Why?

Ebay doesn't allow the sell of rocket motors, I believe.
This is just a casing, so its ok, but they may not realize that.
Awesomewiz wrote:

Oh, I have heard they do have make errors from time to time, but I haven't heard much about them messing up casing auctions. Seems like it would depend on weither somebody complained about it or not. I used to have my web site ad on the bottom of my auctions till somebody brought it to their notice. Takes all kinds I guess. Russ

I dunno - I recently saw an auction where 80-90% of the items were Estes motors. I was surprised to see it last through completion...
Eldred
I saw one from Canada. Mostly motors.
-Fred Shecter http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector