FA: RMS 18mm Aerotech Reload

Hi all, I have to sell off some of my rocket stuff : ( Getting abit too crowded with hobby stuff, anyway I started with this and will continue to clean up this weekend. I've already donated some stuff to my local rocket club but do need some money for the rest of my hobbies.

Thanks for looking. Russ

Awesomewiz

Who wants to take bets on how long it will take ebay to pull this by mistake? My bet is hmmmm, 28 hours from posting

Reply to
Charles

Why?

Reply to
Awesomewiz

Ebay doesn't allow the sell of rocket motors, I believe.

This is just a cas> Why?

Reply to
John Bowles

Oh, I have heard they do have make errors from time to time, but I haven't heard much about them messing up casing auctions. Seems like it would depend on weither somebody complained about it or not. I used to have my web site ad on the bottom of my auctions till somebody brought it to their notice. Takes all kinds I guess. Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz

I dunno - I recently saw an auction where 80-90% of the items were Estes motors. I was surprised to see it last through completion...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

I saw one from Canada. Mostly motors.