[FFT] Master Blasters redux

I didn't claim they were "HPR".

Gates (and others) at least on rmr did claim they were "HPR".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Chad L. Ellis

I agree--I really do not believe they are shedding a negative light on the hobby overall (I recall quite a few disclaimers at the beginning of the broadcast), and I do believe they're reflecting that the competition is all in good fun. After all, if you recall, the losers had to prance around dressed as Wizard of Oz characters. If anything, I think for the novice it offers a glimpse into the technical skills that the participants of HPR possess, somewhat of an off-beat showcase if you will. Like Chad says in the above post: "have a little fun with it."

Reply to
bob352