Flex wing glider

As permanent as anything else is on the web...

BTW, I use a tool to automagically convert a .TXT file to HTML for the FAQ. It's licensed software, BUT the developers REALLY like VMS, so they give away free licenses for non commercial VMS use! So that's what I use. Now I'll have to go and find out what it is!

Bob Kaplow

Bob,

Knowing your fondness for flexies, I'm stunned to see you've even included the topic in your section... :-)

On a side note, the html treatment and the multiple site hostings of the FAQs is quite nice though I'm a bit reluctant to make any additions to at least to Section 9 for fear of ripple...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Eng

Third magic trick - use fins about twice as big as you think you need on the booster. I don't think anyone has calcuated Cnf for a nose that consists of 3 sticks with a dropcloth between them! Boost instability is a common issue.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Buck

I don't like them, I don't fly them, I don't know anything about them, but I know who does, and steal what I can get.

Last time I flew an FW event at NARAM, it had shroud lines!

Bob Kaplow