glider cradle

I would like to build a cradle for the back of an ultra stick. So I can carry gliders, I have a bird of time that does not do well on tow because it has no ailerons also some other smaller gliders I'd like to get above high start altitude.

Does anyone have or know were I could find plans for such a thing.

I have some ideas but would like input from whoever is willing.

Doug H

Reply to
Doug Harnish

It's shaped to fit their trainer's wing, but I suspect it could be modified easily, or traced onto plywood and redone. Incidence is the key, don't change that. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page, you will see the glider on the back of the plane

The BoT is a big ship. Is the fuse on the stick long enough for the rudder on the glider to be free?

Reply to
John Alt

Reply to
A.T.

which pretty makes anyone ELSE in the group who might have been following this thread irrelevant doesn't it

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Reply to
A.T.