For my friend Tod Hilty...remember when...?

Was at the home page for this wondering what it was all about when the young IT guru strolled by so I asked him.

Says he, "Oh, Putfile? Great site, you can..... yadda yadda yadda"

I'm on it...

Reply to
Andy Eng

GACK!

Reply to
Tweak

Sicko. I was thinking of a nosecone...

Then, there's this guy...

He's got a CD out now... take a listen!

Scary.

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Oh...my....God.

No, I refuse to listen. The pictures are quite painful enough, thank you.

Reply to
Tweak

Payback time.

Tweak

You have, of course, seen

For a massive hoot, run
it...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Whats with the mullets?!?!?

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Talk about people with FAR too much free time on their hands.

Of course, the really scary thing is that you guys know where this stuff is.....

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Have they got, I say, have they one for chickens, roosters that is?

Randy

<randyolb

I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of tea or something when I read that or else you'd owe me a monitor!

; )

Randy

<randyolb

And we know how to rate it....

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Really. At least they could provide links where there isn't pixelazation.

Reply to
Phil Stein

What, you expect us to be working or something?

Reply to
Tweak