For my friend Tod Hilty...remember when...?

snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org says...

Oh...my....God.
No, I refuse to listen. The pictures are quite painful enough, thank you.
--
Tweak

@keslers.removethistosend.net says...

Payback time.
http://www.icyhotstunta.com /
--
Tweak

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:26:45 -0400, Tweak

You have, of course, seen
http://www.gizoogle.com /
For a massive hoot, run http://v-serv.com/usr / through it...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
Tweak wrote:

Whats with the mullets?!?!?
http://www.rhino.com/flashcards/gunther/ecard.htm
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

Talk about people with FAR too much free time on their hands.
Of course, the really scary thing is that you guys know where this stuff is.....
-Kevin

I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of tea or something when I read that or else you'd owe me a monitor!
; )
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

And we know how to rate it....
http://homokaasu.org/gematriculator /
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:07:18 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski

Really. At least they could provide links where there isn't pixelazation.

What, you expect us to be working or something?
--
Tweak

Have they got, I say, have they one for chickens, roosters that is?
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Tweak wrote:

Was at the home page for this wondering what it was all about when the young IT guru strolled by so I asked him.
Says he, "Oh, Putfile? Great site, you can..... yadda yadda yadda"
I'm on it...
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:57:00 -0400, Tweak
http://www.iamanatheist.com /
<vbg>
tah
--