For my friend Tod Hilty...remember when...?

Gene, that's very disturbing. :) This guy is real right?

Reply to
Reece Talley

Reece, I determined this individual to be indeterminate.

Reply to
Gene Costanza

You're beginning to scare me Gene. What were you searching for that found this guy?

Reply to
Doc

A date. 8^)

James L. Marino

Tod left us. :-(

That used to be a fun game, finding the most outrageous links to send someone. Tod used to come up with some "winnahs".

Reply to
Tweak

I thought they called you Henry Cabott Henhouse III.

; )

Randy

<randyolb

Boy, I say, boy, hush up, now! (my friends call me "Hank") ;-)

Reply to
Tweak

GAAAAAA!!!!

Vibrating hands, huh...

There are drugs for that...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Yeah, for a little while, but my addiction to RMR is more powerful than crack...

Back to subcontracting again, and it's very nice. All VPN work at this point. Sure beats a 110 mile two hour commute, and a bi-polar boss...

I'll turn some up... without fail!

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Here you go.

Tweak

Yee Haw!

Just goes to show you that if you give a moron a set of wheels (regardless of what they might be) he'll break himself everytime...

I'm surprised he was conscious...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

snip

Psst! Hey boy.... take a look at abmr. Something's afowl over there. Chicken, that is.

Randy

<randyolb

Now, that's just not right...

I hope he at least has a parachute...

Tod "I swear, as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Les Nesman

Randy

<randyolb

I'm pretty sure it was Mr. Carlson who said that. Les was on the scene doing his Hindenberg-esque commentary....

- Rick "like sacks of wet cement" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Here's one for yah;

Swear it was my idea first!